- Event / Seminar
Whether you know it or not, every day you and your team members encounter work situations where you need to negotiate clearly and effectively.
Whether you are negotiating the sale or purchase of millions of dollars worth of equipment, closing an important sale or encouraging your colleagues to meet their work goals, skillful negotiation will bring you both professional and personal success.
Many professionals have called Negotiating Power the unfair business advantage. After just one day, you will be equipped to meet any negotiating situation with real confidence.
Intensive and challenging, the program uses short presentations, role plays, exercises and discussion groups to guide you to success in both complex and simple negotiations.
As a result of this program you will develop your ability to think laterally and quickly while closing more win-win negotiations!
Many organisations report incredible win-win negotiation results within just a few days of attending the program. This program works! And you'll come away with skills that will serve you for the rest of your life.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
* Understanding and applying the professional negotiation process to every negotiation
* Identifying why negotiating conflicts can occur and how to avoid many of them, using your skills to move any stalemate forward
* The personality traits of top negotiators and how to recognise your own negotiation strengths and weaknesses (before others do)
* Handling tough people and tough negotiating situations with confidence
* Deciphering body language during a negotiation to determine what the other side is thinking
* The art of telephone negotiating
* How to lead, control and move within the negotiation towards a win-win outcome
* 20 of the most powerful negotiating tactics and gambits you'll ever use when negotiating
THE PROGRAM OUTLINE
* The psychology behind negotiating
* The personal strengths, traits and habits of world-class negotiators (and how your skills currently stack up)
* The critical 3 phase win-win negotiating process (used in all negotiations)
* Defining your negotiation outcomes to achieve a win-win agreement
* Clarifying the issues to be negotiated
* Gathering information to strengthen your negotiating position
* Understanding the importance and the influence of personal, positional, knowledge and time "power"
* Selecting and coaching your team members when negotiating as a group
* How to negotiate from a "weak" position
* Developing your "BATNA"
* How to create the right environment for a successful negotiation
* Discovering your individual negotiating style
* The face-to-face negotiating process
* Brilliant strategies for handling difficult negotiators
* How to reach a win-win closure
* 20 of the most popular tactics and negotiating gambits to be prepared for when dealing with experts
* Building long-term relationships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is ideal for anyone who is required to negotiate win-win outcomes and agreements within the workplace.
GRADUATE COACHING PROGRAM
To ensure that the skills learnt on the day of the program are fully utilised, each participant will receive one-on-one graduate coaching several weeks after attending this program.
This program can be conducted within your organisation from as few as 6 participants. To find out more call us on 1300 881 891.
Click here to download brochure