- Price: $1200.00
Do you want to become a Court Officer, Legal Executive or Clerical Officer? Then this course is for you!
Students undertaking this role will seek to attain a Certificate III in Business (Legal Administration).
Students will learn how to apply the following competencies in their organisation:
- Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks;
- Obtain information from clients;
- Handle receive and dispatch information;
- Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice;
Students will acquire the following skills:
- Maintaining an information records system;
- Using advanced functions on a wide range of office equipment; and
- Designing and developing documents, reports and worksheets.
|BSACS301A||......||Apply the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment|
|BSALC301A||Use legal terminology in order to carry out tasks|
|BSALF301A||Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice|
|BSALO301A||Assist in prioritising and planning activities in a legal practice|
|BSALPP301A||Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks|
|BSALPP302A||Carry out a search on a public record|
|BSALR301A||Handle receipt and despatch of information|
|BSBCMN201A||Work effectively in a business environment|
|BSBCMN202A||Organise and Complete Daily Work Activities|
|BSBCMN205A||Use Business Technology|
|BSBCMN306A||Produce Business Documents|