- Distance Learning
- Price: $2360.00
The Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) is a nationally recognised qualification that can be obtained by completing four 2-day courses (plus pre-reading) including taxation planning, estate planning, investment planning and financial planning.
Successful completion of the four ADFS Training Courses grants you PS 146 competency to provide personal financial advice in relation to taxation planning, estate planning and complex investment products. However, this course offers more than just PS146 compliance training. It is designed to engage and challenge so that you have the skills to apply the knowledge gained in the workplace.
This Advanced Diploma is a national accredited qualification and is listed on the ASIC Training Register in relation to the following units of competency.
The Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) can be obtained by successfully completing the skill-based activities undertaken throughout each of the following four PS146 training courses.
The first Course (ADFS 1) will qualify You to provide personal advice to clients on taxation planning, including Australian Taxation System Income Tax, FBT, PAYG, HEC, Income, CGT, Retirement Planning, Deductions and Personal Tax Planning.
The second Course (ADFS 2) will qualify You to provide personal advice to clients on estate planning, succession planning and key man insurance.
The third Course (ADFS 3) enables You to provide personal advice in relation to portfolio construction, risk and return, diversification, investment styles, research and disclosure.
Successful completion of the final Course (ADFS 4) will qualify You to conduct complex financial planning research, determine complex client needs, provide comprehensive monitoring and implement innovate financial plans.
- Start any-time
- Flexible study
- Manuals will be posted to you
- Assignments and activities to be fax and marked
- Working hours telephone support with a Financial Planner
- Unlimited email support 7 days a week
Total Learning Time
Each unit is self-paced but should be completed within 4 months from enrolling.
Assessment will be by way of a series of short answer questions, practical activities, tasks, role plays and simulated workplace application.
This assessment process makes the courses practical and allows students to reinforce knowledge gained. THis assessment process provides students with practical rel-life learning outcomes and replaces the formal university style examination process.
Upon successful completion of the 8 day program, you will attain the Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) which grants you PS 146 competency to provide personal advice in e in relation to taxation, estate planning and complex investment products.
We are able to customise a course to suit many different applications:
- Staff induction programmes and training
- New financial product training and development
- Short "refresher" courses available for Executives
- Recruitment training and testing
- Online, one-on-one tutoring through to classroom sized delivery
- We have training facilities available Australia-wide in all mainland capital cities
- We can deliver the training onsite delivery or at our purpose-built training facilities
If you would like a specific course customised to suit your individual requirements, call RG146 Training Australia on Not available
To book your place on this program please choose your preferred method:
1. Select Buy Now and follow the prompts - Credit Card required
2. Call RG146 Training Australia on Not available and your Course Advisor will process your booking