- Distance Learning
- Price: $1700.00
If you are a mature age applicant (with 5 years full-time industry experience) looking for an exciting career that will open doors to community policing then this is the course for you. This 200 hour diploma level program can launch your career in any number of specialised areas within the challenging field of the Queensland Police Service.
Senior First Aid Training, Bronze Medallion and basic self-defence training included in the price.
This course is from the Diploma of Justice Administration (391843QLD).
Group bookings available on request to About Training Australia.
The course contains a mixture of theory and practical components. Course Units are:
- JUS401B - Analyse criminal and civil justice systems
- JUS402B - Communicate with clients on justice related issues
- JUS505A - Apply the Queensland Criminal Code
- BSBCMN405A - Analyse and present research information
- JUS404B - Prepare court documentation for criminal proceedings
- PUAPOL024A - Conduct investigations
200 hours nominal
Selection of Students
Selection is based on applicants meeting the prerequisites and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Prior to enrolment you will be provided with a Student Information Kit, and on the first day you will be provided with information on course content and assessment requirements, provided with emergency procedure information and be shown the classroom facilities.
Successful completion will lead to a Certificate in Justice Administration Short Course (from the Diploma of Justice Administration - 391843QLD)