- Price: $845.00
Facilitate Group-Based Learning specifies the competency required to facilitate learning by individuals within a group.
This unit is one competency within the following Certifications:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104) Bridging Course
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment for Australian Service Personnel
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104) for High School Teachers
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104) for Professional Trainers/Assessors
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104) for Flight Instructors (Aeroplane) Rating Grade 3
We achieve the facilitated component of our training and assessing by utilising:
- LMS (leaning management system)
- Phone 1300 number
- Conference calls
- Online chat
When a student enrolls, they are allocated a facilitator. The facilitator emails the students introducing themselves. As the training is conducted in the LMS the facilitator has a real time update of the progress of each participant. If a participant has any questions they can initiate an online chat, phone or email the facilitator for assistance.
By creating a virtual classroom we have simulated what a student would expect in a face to face training session. This differs from most flexible delivery modes were communication between the facilitator and the student is minimal.