- Price: $145.00
Interview Skills Series examines the interview process, from obtaining an invitation to an interview to follow-up after the interview. The employer's perspective is discussed, and interview preparation is covered in detail.
Proper interview demeanor, including listening and answering, asking questions, effective communication, and negotiating is discussed. Strategies for getting past screening interviews, navigating tough interviews, resolving objections, and managing the follow-up process are also provided.
This Series is for anyone who wants to make the most out of job interviews.
Total Learning Time
- Interview Skills: 1 Getting the Interview
- Interview Skills: 2 Preparing Yourself
- Interview Skills: 3 Making an Entrance
- Interview Skills: 4 Listening and Answering
- Interview Skills: 5 Taking the Reins
- Interview Skills: 6 Asking Questions
- Interview Skills: 7 Opening Interviews
- Interview Skills: 8 Tough Interviews
- Interview Skills: 9 Following Through
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.