- This program is for those seeking to develop career strategies, identify transferable skills, and establish clear objectives and foundations for the next career move.
- This “hands on’ and practical program will demonstrate how to overcome the key issues that hold many people back in meeting their career goals.
1 Day (9am - 4pm)
- Public Schedule - waitlist minimum 6 people
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories of Australia
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
Create an effective résumé
Write cover letters for advertised jobs
Prepare a sales strategy for interviews
Canvass the “Hidden Job Market”
- Understanding yourself
- Preparing a personal profile and résumé
- Understanding, articulating and highlighting achievements
- Developing strategic communications
- Handling the interview – preparation, strategies and tactics
- Accessing the job market