- Price: $495.00
This one day workshop is for any employee who deals with the public or who serves those who do deal with the public. Customer service skills can increase your value to your company and advance your career at the same time.
- Public Schedule - Sydney
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories across Australia
Everyone in your organization, whether they are externally or internally focused needs to understand the value of customer service and its importance in making your business profitable.
- Defining Customer Service
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals & Targets
- Communication Skills for Excellent Customer Service
- Fundamental Techniques for Handling People
- Tools for Dealing with Difficult People
- The Problem Solving Process
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Resolving Conflict
- Service Pride is a Team Effort
- A Personal Action Plan
Lunch is provided for students for the duration of this course.