- Price: $308.00
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 24 hours of purchase if you are dissatisfied with this product for any reason.
Learn all you need to know about setting up MYOB software (Australian version) then proceed step-by-step through daily transactions, end-of-period procedures and reconciliations, BAS preparation and accountant-ready reports.
This program is perfect if you’re involved in preparing the books for a small or medium-sizes business.
This program can be completed as an individual course or broken up into the following shorter program:
- INT3677 - Setting Up and Getting Going with day-to-day transactions
- INT3678 - BAS and End-of-Year Reconciliations
Click Here to view the Flash Demo.
No prior knowledge of MYOB is assumed.
A certificate can be printed upon completion of the program, click here to view sample of the certificate.
Or contact Intuitive Training to arrange a Hard Copy "Original" certificate, suitable for CVs.
Sign Up Now!
Click the following link to sign up for a free course!
Total Learning Time
6 months' unlimited online access.
Each course comes with a comprehensive course summary, handy hints and checklists
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Click here to view the FAQ.
Setting Up Course Units
- Create a New Company File
- Customising with the Easy Setup Assistant
- Linked Accounts
- Setting Up Preferences
- Tax Code Setup
- Accounts List Setup
- Account Opening Balances
- Customer Setup and Balances
- Supplier Setup and Balances
- Merging Cards
- Inventory Setup and Balances
- Prepare the Initial Bank Reconciliation
- File Maintenance
Getting Going with Day to Day Transactions Course Units
- Purchase Orders and Bills
- Receive Stock without a Bill
- Pay Bills
- Non-Bill Payments
- Recurring Payments
- Sales Quotes, Orders and Invoices
- Customer Payments and Cash Sales
- Bank Deposits
- Print Invoices, Receipts and Statements
- Non-Invoice Deposits
- Sales Returns and Adjustments
- Reconcile the Bank Account
BAS and End-of-Year Reconciliations Course Units
- Reconciling your Bank Accounts
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable
- Reconciling Accounts Payable
- Reconciling Inventory
- Reconciling Gross Wages
- Reconciling PAYG Withholding
- Preparing Payment Summaries
- Finalising Payroll
- Reconciling GST
- Company Data Auditor
- Tax Codes
- Set Up and Use BASlink
- Providing information to your Accountant
- Year End Adjustments and Start a New Year
MYOB courses are relevant to the current year software versions - MYOB Accounting/Plus Version 16 and Premier Version 10.
Check your browser compatibility for Intuitive's courses.