- Price: $295.00
Under this whole of organisation licence, you can provide access to The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) content for all staff for 12 months. ICDL is the International qualification that enables people to demonstrate their competence in computer skills. ICDL provides a performance benchmark for all employers. It demonstrates that an individual has the skills to operate everyday computer applications. ICDL can help to ensure a consistent and desired level of IT knowledge is achieved throughout your organisation, in fact many private and public organizations around the world are insisting that their employees have an International Computer Driving Licence. InterAction courses are packed with practical lessons and simulation that were developed in Australia - so yes you will be listening to Australian voices! Now you can access the same self-paced learning InterAction has been delivering to Corporate and Government organisations across the world for 25 years. Up to 85% of our screens are interactive, ensuring that you are constantly involved and thus motivated to learn. You can also start by completing an optional interactive pre-test which identifies any skills gaps you may have, and then recommends the most appropriate modules that you need to concentrate on to round off your knowledge. If you are an intermediate or advanced user, you will be directed to the specific topics that will supplement your existing knowledge.
You might be a new, intermediate or power user, or a user migrating from an earlier version. We assume that you also have the basics of operating your PC and Windows.
Total Learning Time
40 to 50 hours
- Module 1 - Basic Concepts of IT
- The physical makeup or a personal computer, and concepts such as data storage and memory.
- Module 2 - Using the Computer and Managing Files
- The fundamental functions of a Personal Computer and its operating system.
- Module 3 - Word Processing
- Creating, formatting and finishing a word-processing document, and using more advanced features.
- Module 4 - Spreadsheets
- Developing, formatting and using a spreadsheet; using basic formulas and functions to perform standard mathematical and logical operations.
- Module 5 - Databases
- Designing and planning a simple database using a standard database package; retrieving information from a standard database.
- Module 6 - Presentations
- Creating, formatting and preparing presentations, using graphics and charts and various slide show effects.
- Module 7 - Internet and Email
- Using a Web browser application and available search engine tools to accomplish Web search tasks; using Email software to send, receive and organise messages.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.