- Price: $3800.00
Certificate IV in Information Technology (Networking) will develop skills and knowledge in the installation and management of simple networks and provides for an individual to be effective in network management either as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team.
By implementing Certificates in Information Technology within your business you will:
- Establish consistent IT procedures saving you time and money.
- Recognise & update the skills of your existing workforce to ensure they are always able to perform at their peak, in the fast paced world of information technology.
- Sustain your workforce's morale and enthusiasm by participating in nationally accredited training.
- Create real results through the application of the training skills, by way of workplace projects developed specifically to fulfil your business needs.
- Recognise & rectify inefficiences within your current IT practices.
The Assessments & Workplace Projects
To achieve the certificate, each participant must submit a variety of workplace projects as a form of assessment. To maximise teh value of the program, all assessments are aligned with ongoing business priorities. For instance, a project could be to write an IT procedure manual that can then be used as a common business tool long after the training has been completed.
The Units Covered in the Course
Maintain ethical conduct
Contribute to personal skill and development
Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs
Provide one to one instruction
Develop & present a feasibility study
Manage simple projects
Create technical documentation
Support system software
Locate equipment, system & software faults
Install & manage network protocols
Install network hardware to a network
Select & install a router
Install software to networked computers
- Configure and administer a network operating system
- Install & maintain a server
- Monitor & administer network security
- Automate processes
- Create scripts for networking
- Build an intranet
**The Learning Laboratory is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:1049) this course is a national recognised qualification.