- Price: $3000.00
Certificate III in Information Technology provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in introductory ICT technical functions. It is designed to support information activities in the workpalce and to achieve a degree of self sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
By implementing Certificates in Information Technology within your business you will:
- Establish consistent IT procedures saving you time and money.
- Recognise & update the skills of your existing workforce to ensure they are always able to perform at their peak, in the fast paced world of information technology.
- Sustain your workforce's morale and enthusiasm by participating in nationally accredited training.
- Create real results through the application of the training skills, by way of workplace projects developed specifically to fulfil your business needs.
- Recognise & rectify inefficiences within your current IT practices.
The Assessments & Workplace Projects
To achieve the certificate, each participant must submit a variety of workplace projects as a form of assessment. To maximise teh value of the program, all assessments are aligned with ongoing business priorities. For instance, a project could be to write an IT procedure manual that can then be used as a common business tool long after the training has been completed.
The Units Covered in the Course
Migrate to new technology
Connect internal hardware components
Care for computer hardware
Run standard diagnostic tests
Apply occupational health & safety procedures
Create user documentation
- Install & optimise operating system software
- Provide basic system administration
- Install & manage network protocols
- Administer network peripherals
- Determine and action network problems
- Configure and administer a network operating system
- Use advanced features of computer applications
Develop macros and templates for clients using standard products
Provide advice to clients
**The Learning Laboratory is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:1049) this course is a national recognised qualification.