- Price: $2800.00
Certificate II in Information Technology provides the foundation ICT skills and knowledge required for an individual to be an effective ICT user or employee in any industry and introduces occupationsal health & safety and communication skills.
By implementing Certificates in Information Technology within your business you will:
- Establish consistent IT procedures saving you time and money.
- Recognise & update the skills of your existing workforce to ensure they are always able to perform at their peak, in the fast paced world of information technology.
- Sustain your workforce's morale and enthusiasm by participating in nationally accredited training.
- Create real results through the application of the training skills, by way of workplace projects developed specifically to fulfil your business needs.
- Recognise & rectify inefficiences within your current IT practices.
Work Skills Vouchers
- Certificate II in Information Technology accepts Work Skills Vouchers
The Assessments & Workplace Projects
To achieve the certificate, each participant must submit a variety of workplace projects as a form of assessment. To maximise teh value of the program, all assessments are aligned with ongoing business priorities. For instance, a project could be to write an IT procedure manual that can then be used as a common business tool long after the training has been completed.
The Units Covered in the Course
- Follow workplace safety procedures
- Design organisational documents using computer packages
- Operate computer hardware
- Integrate commercial computing packages
- Use a computer operating system
- Work effectively in an IT environment
- Communicate in the workplace
- Run standard diagnostic tests
- Maintain equipment & software in working order
- Migrate to new technology
- Connect internal hardware components
- Operate a personal computer
- Create user documentation
**The Learning Laboratory is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:1049) this course is a national recognised qualification.