- Price: $66.00
This course begins with a basic explanation of C language components and quickly progresses to writing and debugging C programs. Sample listings complete with sample output and an analysis of code illustrate the topics of the day.
C:1 Week 1 can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete C series for just $145.00
This course is for the beginning programmer or for the experienced programmer who wants to learn ANSI C.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.