- Price: $145.00
This series introduces users to the Oracle 8 relational database management system. It examines its main components and installation, and discusses concepts related to database design, creation, and management, including creating, modifying, and managing tablespaces. Management of files and user accounts is also examined, along with table views and indexes. Advanced topics covered in this series include Oracle processes, job queues, and security monitoring. Data backup and recovery and database replication are also discussed in detail.
This Series is for anyone who is interested in learning about the Oracle8 relational database management system, its main components, and how to install it.
Total Learning Time
- Oracle8: 1 Installing Oracle - This course introduces users to Oracle administration and shows how to install Oracle8.
- Oracle8: 2 Database Management - This course shows users how to manage the Oracle8 databases and servers.
- Oracle8: 3 Building Databases - This course shows users how to create and set up new Oracle databases.
- Oracle8: 4 Files, Data, and Users - This course shows users how to manage files, import and export data, and manage user accounts.
- Oracle8: 5 Database Schema Objects - This course shows users how to manage tables and indexes.
- Oracle8: 6 Processes and Security - This course explains server processes and discusses how to use Oracle security features.
- Oracle8: 7 Backup and Recovery - This course shows users how to protect Oracle database data by creating and using backups. It also shows them how to recover from hardware or software failure through various recovery and restoration processes.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.