- Price: $145.00
This series prepares learners to take the MCDST 70-271 certification exam. It addresses a variety of operating system issues, such as installation, hardware conflicts, user management, performance monitoring, and networking.
This series is for anyone preparing for the MCDST Exam 70-271.
Total Learning Time
- MCDST 70-271: 1 Installing Windows XP Resources - This course provides information on installing Windows XP, including minimum hardware requirements, licensing issues, and troubleshooting installation problems.
- MCDST 70-271: 2 Configuring and Troubleshooting MCDST 70-271: 3 Managing Disks - This course shows learners how to support and troubleshoot hard disks and explores available options under Windows XP for creating partitions, formatting drive volumes, and managing disk administration.
- MCDST 70-271: 4 Managing Hardware Devices W27104 - This course provides information on supporting and troubleshooting hardware devices and their associated drivers.
- MCDST 70-271: 5 Configuring the Desktop and User Profiles - This course describes the techniques to configure desktop settings, manage local user accounts, and troubleshoot startup issues.
- MCDST 70-271: 6 Performance Monitoring and Network Troubleshooting - This course provides information on monitoring and analyzing operating system performance and managing and troubleshooting network protocols and services.
- MCDST 70-271: 7 Practice Exam - This course provides a practice exam for the MCDST 70-271 certification exam.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.