- Price: $66.00
This course describes how to view properties of disks, configure disks, maintain disks, and work with removable media. It also describes the installation and configuration of hardware devices in Windows XP Professional.
Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 - Course 3 Configuring Hardware can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone who wants to take the MCSE Exam 70-270 for Windows XP Professional.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.