- Price: $3450.00
Implementing & Supporting Windows XP Professional provides the necessary knowledge and skills required to address the implementation and desktop support needs of customers that are planning to deploy and support Microsoft Windows XP Professional in a variety of stand-alone and network operating system environments.
The market has indicated that they require an in-depth training solution for implementing and supporting Windows XP Professional. Therefore, this course will address customers' needs for knowledgeable personnel that can support desktops running Windows XP Professional.
Students will learn how to install, configure and troubleshoot Windows XP Professional, automate an installation of Windows XP Professional and support remote users.
Participants will also learn to Configure Windows XP Professional to operate on Microsoft Windows, Novell NetWare and UNIX networks, use profiles to control desktop customisation, support Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), manage name resolution an monitor resources and performance.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide.
Please contact Excom Education for other states.
Suitable for those new to a Windows XP Professional environment, help desk support , support for the Whistler Server family of products, or support for a Microsoft Windows XP solution environment Support Windows XP Professional in non-Microsoft network operating systems and MCP and MCSE candidates.
A+ certification, Net+ certification, (2028) Basic Administration of Microsoft Windows 2000 or equivalent knowledge.
- Installing Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Automating an installation of Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Configuring Hardware on a Computer Running Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Managing Disks
- Configuring and Managing File Systems
- Troubleshooting the Boot Process and Other System Issues.
- Configuring the Desktop Environment
- Configuring the TCP/IP Addressing and Name Resolution
- Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional to Operate in Microsoft Windows Networks
- Supporting Remote Users
- Configuring Microsoft Windows XP for Mobile Computing
- Monitoring Resources and Performance