- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to secure Active Directory user accounts and use auditing to identify any security incidents to the Active Directory database. This course also discusses best practices in assigning user permissions to network resources and data.
Windows Server 2003 Security MCSE 70-298 - Course 9 Securing Active Directory can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Security MCSE 70-298 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network MCSE 70-298 certification exam or for anyone who wants to learn more about designing security for a Windows Server 2003 network.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.