- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to secure wireless network traffic including the technologies available and the challenges they present. This course also discusses common vulnerabilities in a wireless network and how to design a secure wireless LAN.
Windows Server 2003 Security MCSE 70-298 - Course 6 Securing Data Transmissions and Wireless Networks can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Security MCSE 70-298 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network MCSE 70-298 certification exam or for anyone who wants to learn more about designing security for a Windows Server 2003 network.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.