- Price: $66.00
This course provides an overview of configuring the DHCP Relay Agent, Dynamic DNS, Routing and Remote Access, and Active Directory. It also covers automatic addressing, as well as managing and monitoring DHCP.
Windows Server 2003 Network Management MCSE 70-291 - Course 5 Integrating and Troubleshooting DHCP can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Network Management MCSE 70-291 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSA/MCSE Exam 70-291 or anyone who wants an introduction to Windows Server 2003.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.