- Price: $66.00
This course shows learners how to use Terminal Services administrative tools, including the Terminal Services Manager and Terminal Services Configuration console tools. This course also covers the Remote Desktop MMC snap-in, using group policies to control Terminal Services learners and clients, Terminal Services extensions to the properties of user accounts and the Terminal Services command-line tools. Finally, learners learn how to troubleshoot problems with Terminal Services.
Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 - Course 7 Managing and Troubleshooting Terminal Services can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290, or for anyone who wants an introduction to using Microsoft Windows 2003 Server in the enterprise.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.