- Price: $66.00
This course explains how to manage access to files and folders, printers, computers, and other resources on the network. Learners will learn about different types of permissions and user rights that can be configured, how permissions are inherited, and how command-line utilities can be used to manage access control. This course also explains how to troubleshoot common access problems, how to use the Encrypting File System to encrypt files and folders, and how to implement a PKI using Windows Server 2003's Certificate Services.
Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 - Course 5 Managing Access to Resources can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290, or for anyone who wants an introduction to using Microsoft Windows 2003 Server in the enterprise.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.