- Price: $66.00
This course explains how Windows Server 2003 treats users, groups, and computers in the Active Directory environment. Learners will learn how to use common management tools, including Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) and other useful utilities. This course shows learners how to create and modify user, group, and computer accounts with ADUC. Finally, learners will learn about command-utilities that can be used to automate account creation and import user accounts.
Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 - Course 4 Managing User, Group, and Computer Accounts can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290, or for anyone who wants an introduction to using Microsoft Windows 2003 Server in the enterprise.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.