- Price: $66.00
This course explains how the operating system enables learners to interface with the physical and logical disks in a computer. Learners learn how to optimize disk performance to increase the overall performance of a server using the Windows 2003 Server operating system.
Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 - Course 2 Managing Physical and Logical Disks can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE 70-290 series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290, or for anyone who wants an introduction to using Microsoft Windows 2003 Server in the enterprise.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.