- Price: $1300.00
This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 networked environment.
- Public Schedule - Brisbane and Melbourne
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
Lesson 1: Introduction to Systems Administration in Windows Server 2003
- The Windows Server 2003 Family
- Administering Windows Server 2003
Lesson 2: Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
- Using Command-line Administration Tools
- Best Practices for Managing Users
- Best Practices for Managing Computers and Groups
Lesson 3: Using the GPMC to Manage Group Policy
- What is the Group Policy Management Console?
Lesson 4: Managing Resources and Security
- Using Security Templates to Secure Your Network
Lesson 5: Managing DNS
- What Are DNS Stub Zones?
- What is Conditional Forwarding?
Lesson 6: Managing Servers
- What is Remove Desktop for Adminstration?
Lesson 7: Managing Terminal Services
- Terminal Server Licensing
Lesson 8: Managing IIS 6.0 Web Services
- Whats New in IIS 6.0?
- What are Application Pools?
Lesson 9: Maintaining Software by Using Software Update Services
- Multimedia Software Update Services
- Requirements for SUS
Lesson 10: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Multimedia Shadow Copies of Shared Folders
- What is Automated System Recovery?
Lunch is provided for students for the duration of the course