- Price: $1380.00
Designing and Planning an Exchange Server 2003 Organisation provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully design and plan an Exchange Server 2003 organisation in an enterprise network, including a plan for upgrading from previous versions of Exchange.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide.
Please contact Excom Education for other states.
This course is intended for senior IT professionals with three or more years of messaging and network experience, including one year designing messaging infrastructures.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Active Directory design principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003
- Working knowledge of networking, including Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure concepts including routing and routers, and available bandwidth
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols, including Post Office Protocol version 3(POP3) or Internet Message Access Protocol version 4 (IMAP4), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP)
- Three or more years of messaging and network experience, including one year designing messaging infrastructures.
- Analyse Active Directory and Design an Administrative Plan
- Design a Routing Topology and Server Roles and Placement
- Design a Public Folder and Client Connectivity Strategy
- Design an Exchange Server 2003 Security Strategy
- Design for High Availability and Reliability
- Design Inter-organisational Connectivity
- Design an Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003 Deployment Strategy