- Price: $2800.00
This course is a hands-on introduction to the basic skills of working in the IBM Lotus Domino Designer 7 development environment.
Students learn the foundation skills required to use Domino 7 Designer design elements to create Domino 7 applications.
By the end of the course, students should be able to design, develop, and deploy a single-database IBM Lotus Domino 7 application.
- Public Schedule - Canberra
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
Experience using the IBM Lotus Notes client to access applications and/or experience using a Web browser to access applications.
Recommendation: Experience developing one or more applications using other application development tools.
- Domino 7 application architecture
- Domino Designer 7 application and design environment
- Creating forms
- Adding fields to forms
- Creating views
- Creating pages
- Overview of programming in Domino 7 applications
- Working with Formula Language
- Creating documents
- Enhancing forms and pages with layers
- Creating sorted and categorized views
- Validating and translating fields
- Creating agents to modify data in documents
- Creating view and form actions
- Defining various security levels for application users
- Using hide/when options to display or hide information
- Using links to make application elements available to users
- Creating different types of links
- Creating a design template
- Determining replication requirements
- Determining information required by system administrators to deploy an application