- Price: $700.00
Get an introduction to basic concepts that provide the foundation for Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes. This course is the point of entry to the entire core system administration curriculum. It does not teach you how to install, configure, maintain, nor
troubleshoot a Lotus Domino 7 infrastructure.
This course is part of an IBM Training Path. Taking this course in the recommended sequence allows you to maximize the benefits from your education.
- Public Schedule - Canberra
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories across Australia
This is an intermediate course for system administrators new to Lotus Domino who need to acquire a foundation of knowledge and working experience with the Lotus Domino 7 administration tools.
You should have experience as a network administrator or mail system administrator and experience using the Lotus Notes 7 Client.
- Examine the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes architecture
- Define security mechanisms
- Define mail routing in Lotus Domino
- Examine replication
- Extend Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes beyond the single server
- Examining the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes architecture
- Defining security mechanisms
- Defining mail routing in Lotus Domino
- Examining replication
- Extending Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes beyond the single server