- Price: $66.00
This course provides information about the installation of system service tools, backup software, system monitoring agents, and event logs. It also discusses server baselines, creating server configuration documentation, and implementing the server management plan for OS-dependent and OS-independent components.
CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) - Course 10 Preparing the Server for Service can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone working, or preparing to work, with server networking technology and hardware, or for administrators and technicians preparing to take the CompTIA certification exam SK0-002.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.