- Price: $145.00
This series provides both theoretical and practical information about the topics covered on the CompTIA Network+ 2005 exam. Learners will learn the layers of the OSI model, features and functions of network components and the skills needed to install, configure, and troubleshoot basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols. Certification: CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003).
This Series is for anyone preparing for the CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003) exam, or anyone who wants to learn networking principles and practices.
Total Learning Time
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 1 Network Fundamentals and Operating Systems - This course provides an overview of the fundamentals of networking and basic capabilities of network operating systems. After taking this course, learners will understand basic networking concepts and familiarize themselves with various operating systems.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 2 Network Media - This course provides an overview of cabling, connectors, and common tools of the trade. It shows learners how cables and connectors are used to physically connect network devices.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 3 Network Devices - This course shows learners the purpose, features and functions of various network components. This gives learners an understanding of the functionality of common network devices.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 4 Wireless Technologies - This course shows learners the fundamental differences between wireless and cabled networking, and the benefits of wireless technology. Learners will get an overview of the various characteristics and factors involved with wireless technology.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 5 The OSI Model - This course provides an overview of the OSI model and other networking models, used to design networks. Learners will gain an understanding of the foundations of networking.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 6 TCP/IP Fundamentals - This course provides an overview of the TCP/IP protocols and how they are used in relation to the seven layers of the OSI model. After taking this course, learners will understand the protocols used in the network communications process.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 7 TCP/IP Configuration and Utilities - This course provides further overview of TCP/IP in terms of routing, addressing schemes, interoperability, and naming conventions. Learners will understand the logical communication structure needed to send and receive data.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 8 Network and Remote Access Service - This course provides an introduction to WAN (Wide Area Network) Standards and Security Protocols, which are used often in large production environment. Learners will become familiar with the speeds, capacities and types of media used for each WAN technology.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 9 Network Infrastructure and Security - This course explains what learners need to know about network infrastructure and takes a look at advanced network components. It shows learners different technologies that can be used to protect and enhance the security of a network.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 10 Fault Management and Disaster Recovery - This course shows learners how to use fault tolerance and disaster recovery to minimize the impact of single points of failure and potential threats. This benefits the learner by showing him how to deal with system failure or disastrous incident.
- CompTIA Network+ 2005 N10-003 : 11 Troubleshooting - This course shows learners how to use network utility and visual indicators to diagnose network problems. This benefits the learner by teaching him how to effectively troubleshoot a network.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.