- Price: $66.00
This course shows learners the fundamental differences between wireless and cabled networking, and the benefits of wireless technology. Learners will get an overview of the various characteristics and factors involved with wireless technology.
CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003) - Course 4 Wireless Technologies can be purchased individually at the indicated price or as part of the complete CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003) series for just $145.00
This course is for anyone preparing for the CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003) exam, or anyone who wants to learn networking principles and practices.
Total Learning Time
- Identify appropriate input and output for a database
- Plan a database
- Create a database with and without the wizard
- Select and print database objects
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.