- Price: $145.00
This series of courses is designed to help you prepare for the Cisco Certified Design Associate certification exam. Each of the 60 objectives on the CCDA exam will be covered, and the questions will be indicative of the types of questions on the exam. The series explores network design in depth, including network architecture, protocols, and physical and logical addressing. The OSI Reference Model is examined and applied to the series topics. Design considerations for LANs, WANs, and testing are also covered.
This Series is for anyone preparing for the Cisco CCDA exam or anyone who wants to learn about network design.
Total Learning Time
- CCDA: 1 Internetworking Review - This course provides an overview of internetworking, with respect to the network design.
- CCDA: 2 LAN Networking - This course describes the types of LAN networks and how they operate.
- CCDA: 3 WAN Networking - This course describes types of WANs and their operation.
- CCDA: 4 Introduction to Design - This course provides the initial steps to take when designing a network.
- CCDA: 5 Examining Existing Networks - This course provides the procedures to assessing the customer's existing network design.
- CCDA: 6 Designing LANs - This course provides the procedures to designing a LAN network.
- CCDA: 7 Designing WANs - This course provides the procedures for designing a WAN network.
- CCDA: 8 Design Issues - This course provides methods to assess and optimize specific and cross-platform design issues.
- CCDA: 9 Optimizing by Design - This course provides the information to optimize your network design.
- CCDA: 10 Testing and Managing - This course provides ways to test your design and manage it when it is operational.
This course is available in 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions. Please call Interaction Training for respective prices.