- Price: $385.00
This course provides training for all staff who are required to select and make minor modifications to existing Traffic Control Plans (TCP) to suit work locations.
- Explain the requirements of a Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
- Describe the Set out and Close down of a TCP
- Conduct a risk review for a TCP
- Make minor site specific modifications to approved TCPs
- Inspect an approved TCP
Any person who may be required to select and modify existing TCPs to suit work locations. These can include:
- Work Supervisors
- Team Leaders
The pre-requisites for this course are:
- Adequate literacy and analytical skills
- Previously held either
- Traffic Controller Card or
- Apply Traffic Controls Plan Card for a period of 12 months or
- Equivalent industry experience
Participants must complete knowledge and skills assessment at the end of the course.
Mt Druitt Training Centre.
Inclusions for all Students
Tea and Coffee on arrival and biscuits at morning break are included
Free Car Parking is available on site