- Price: $1152.00
A traineeship to help you become a sales and customer service superstar
The new entrant traineeship leading to the Certificate IV in Wholesale Management enables you to succeed in improving performance and building your business revenue and profitability.
The traineeship leading to the Certificate IV in Wholesale Management brings you into contact with your senior sales, marketing, human resources and finance management teams to give you deep and profound insights into your business and industry, giving you all of the skills expected of a high achieving sales and customer service superstar.
Benefits for your company
Achieving the Certificate IV in Wholesale Management is a combination of workplace projects and real results, including:
- New customer plan executed to gain additional sales
- Core ranging plan executed to increase efficiencies
- Implement product recalls to minimise damage to business
- Safety strategy executed to reduce injuries
- Sales plan executed to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Sales staff recruited and coached to perform
Also Available As An Existing Employee Traineeship
The Certificate IV in Wholesale Operations is available as a traineeship for eligible employees (WRW40101).
A traineeship is a structured learning partnership between you, your employer, Performance Frameworks as your training organisation, and your local New Apprenticeship Centre. Traineeships are not just for young people: existing employees may also be eligible.
Significant incentives may be available to your employer to help fund this innovative learning program.
You will achieve the learning outcomes and demonstrate competence through real work performance. You will need to have access to a workplace and/or a retail or business-to-business customer service environment.
NSW, delivered at your company premises and/or public venues to be advised during our customisation processes.
The 15 core units:
- Access product and service data
- Sell products and services
- Use computers as part of business
- Confirm wholesale business practices
- Comply with legislative requirements
- Communicate in the workplace
- Perform routine housekeeping
- Build sales relationships
- Maintain business-to-business relationships
- Seize a business opportunity
- Develop business-to-business relationships
- Maintain operational quality & productivity
- Monitor compliance to legislative requirements
- Maintain workplace safety
- Manage operations to budget
Select 11 elective units:
- Purchase products and services
- Plan inventory levels
- Maximise sales of branded products
- Market products
- Lead a sales team
- Train a sales team
- Negotiate contracts
- Implement product recalls
- Manage and promote e-commerce solutions
- Manage merchandise and store presentation
- Manage sales and service delivery
- Administer human resources policy
- Recruit and select personnel
- Optimise customer and territory coverage
- Analyse and achieve sales targets
- Build sales of branded products
What Is A New Entrant Traineeship?
A new entrant traineeship is a structured learning partnership between you, your employer, Performance Frameworks as your training organisation, and your local new apprenticeship Centre. Traineeships are not just for young people: recent entrants to the wholesale industry may also be eligible.
Am I Eligible For A New Entrant Traineeship?
You may be eligible for a new entrant traineeship if you are commenced employment within three months at your current employer, living and working in NSW and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. You are a permanent employee, or if part-time, guaranteed above 21 hours per week, and holding no qualifications above year 12. If you have received a trade qualification more than seven years ago, you may also be eligible.
Please contact brain Corp or your local new apprenticeship Centre to help determine your eligibility for traineeships.
Benefits Of The New Entrant Traineeship
- A structured traineeship over 3 years with nine workplace support visits and workshops, and nine assessment visits over 36 months.
- A complete learning kit for only $370 annually over 3 years ($1,110 in total).
- Significant incentives, up to $4,000, may be available for your employer.
Note: always confirm eligibility for traineeships with Performance Frameworks or your local New Apprenticeship Centre.
Recommended for anyone seeking to shine in managing business to business sales and service:
- Sales Managers
- Area Managers
- Field Managers
- Route/Impulse Managers
- Grocery Managers
- Territory Managers
- Sales Executives
- Category Managers
- Business Development Managers
A Flexible Work-Based Traineeship
This traineeship is delivered over 3years, where you learn on the job and through motivating, transformational workshops. You'll execute a new customer plan to drive additional sales, implement a core ranging plan, learn to implement product recalls to minimise damage to your business, plan a safety strategy to reduce injuries, and roll out a sales plan to increase revenue and reduce costs,.
A Customised Traineeship Designed Especially For You
You are unique-no individual, company, or business environment is the same-so why settle for an off-the-shelf program?
Every Performance Frameworks program is custom designed to meet your learning needs, the challenges of your business environment and to seamlessly fit into your work and life.
Recognition Of Prior Learning And Credit Transfer
Everybody comes into our Performance Frameworks programs with skills, prior knowledge and previous learning. We recognize any skills you currently have to fast track you through the program.
Also Available As An Existing Employee Traineeship
The Certificate IV in Wholesale Operations is available as a traineeship for eligible employees. A traineeship is a structured learning partnership between you, your employer, Performance Frameworks as your training organisation, and your local New Apprenticeship Centre. Traineeships are not just for young people: existing employees may also be eligible.
Significant incentives may be available to your employer to help fund this innovative learning program. Please contact Performance Frameworks or your local New Apprenticeship Centre to help determine your eligibility for traineeships.