- Price: $3652.00
Become a sales and customer service superstar. The Certificate IV in Wholesale Management enables you to succeed in improving performance and building your business revenue and profitability.
The Certificate IV in Wholesale Management brings you into contact with your senior sales, marketing, human resources and finance management teams to give you deep and profound insights into your business and industry, giving you all of the skills expected of a high achieving sales and customer service superstar.
Benefits for your company
Achieving the Certificate IV in Wholesale Management is a combination of workplace projects and real results, including:
- New customer plan executed to gain additional sales
- Core ranging plan executed to increase efficiencies
- Implement product recalls to minimise damage to business
- Safety strategy executed to reduce injuries
- Sales plan executed to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Sales staff recruited and coached to perform
Blended Delivery. You will achieve the learning outcomes and demonstrate competence through real work performance. You will need to have access to a workplace and/or a retail or business-to-business customer service environment.
NSW and Victoria, delivered at your company premises and/or public venues to be advised during our customisation processes.
Other states are available on demand. For more information on delivery locations in other states, please enquire now. The relevant Course Adviser will be in contact with you immediately. Alternatively, call 1300 309 005.
Recommended for anyone seeking to shine in managing business to business sales and service:
- Sales Managers
- Area Managers
- Field Managers
- Route/Impulse Managers
- Grocery Managers
- Territory Managers
- Sales Executives
- Category Managers
- Business Development Managers
The 15 core units:
- Access product and service data
- Sell products and services
- Use computers as part of business
- Confirm wholesale business practices
- Comply with legislative requirements
- Communicate in the workplace
- Perform routine housekeeping
- Build sales relationships
- Maintain business-to-business relationships
- Seize a business opportunity
- Develop business-to-business relationships
- Maintain operational quality & productivity
- Monitor compliance to legislative requirements
- Maintain workplace safety
- Manage operations to budget
Select 11 elective units:
- Purchase products and services
- Plan inventory levels
- Maximise sales of branded products
- Market products
- Lead a sales team
- Train a sales team
- Negotiate contracts
- Implement product recalls
- Manage and promote e-commerce solutions
- Manage merchandise and store presentation
- Manage sales and service delivery
- Administer human resources policy
- Recruit and select personnel
- Optimise customer and territory coverage
- Analyse and achieve sales targets
- Build sales of branded products
A Flexible Work-Based Program
Delivered over 3 years, you learn on the job and through motivating, transformational workshops. You'll execute a new customer plan to drive additional sales, implement a core ranging plan, learn to implement product recalls to minimise damage to your business, plan a safety strategy to reduce injuries, and roll out a sales plan to increase revenue and reduce costs,.
A Customised Program Designed Especially For You
You are unique - no individual, company, or business environment is the same - so why settle for an off-the-shelf program?
Every Performance Frameworks program is custom designed to meet your learning needs, the challenges of your business environment and to seamlessly fit into your work and life.
Recognition Of Prior Learning And Credit Transfer
Everybody comes into our Performance Frameworks programs with skills, prior knowledge and previous learning. We recognize any skills you currently have to fast track you through the program.