- Price: $3850.00
Learn the skills to lead business improvement, Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma initiatives. Competitive Manufacturing can help any company improve quality, increase safety, lower costs, speed delivery, improve morale and raise productivity.
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who will lead business improvement
- Delivered at your workplace or suitable off-site location.
- Public Courses are delivered on demand - preregister your interest to ensure enrolment in our next public offering.
- We deliver anywhere in NSW, Victoria and Queensland, on any shift (day, evening and night.)
- Our program is designed to fit in with your work patterns.
Delivery and Duration
Blended - Ten transformational, interactive workshops, delivered over 12-18 months, built around real workplace improvements.
You will learn the skills to:
- lead change
- identify and decrease costs
- create 5S systems
- perform value-stream mapping
- build statistical process control systems
- identify customer needs
- create a strategy of continuous improvement
- communicate a vision of business excellence
Customising the program
We customise and contextualise our learning programs to give you the skills you need. Check out the sample units below to get a picture of how we can help with your challenges.
In conjunction with Performance Frameworks, you will choose ten units from the list below:
- MCMC410a Lead change in a manufacturing environment
- MCMC411a Lead a competitive manufacturing team
- MCMC413a Lead team culture improvement
- MCMS400a Implement a competitive manufacturing system
- MCMS405a Lead a manufacturing team using a blanaced scorecard approach
- MCMS401a Ensure process improvements are sustained
- MCMT430a Improve cost factors in work processes
- MCMT432a Analyse manual handling processes
- MCMT440a Lead 5S in a manufacturing environment
- MCMT450a Undertake process capability improvements
- MCMT453a Use Six-Sigma techniques
- WRWFN403a Manage operations to budget
- WRWOP405a Implement product recalls