- Price: $2850.00
Learn the skills to participate effectively in business improvement, Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma initiatives. Competitive Manufacturing can help any company improve quality, increase safety, lower costs, speed delivery, improve morale and raise productivity.
- Team Leaders
- All Team Members
Delivery and Duration
Blended - Eight interactive, transformational workshops, delivered over 12-18 months, built around real workplace improvements.
- Delivered at your workplace or suitable off-site location.
- Public Courses are delivered on demand - pre-register your interest to ensure enrolment in our next public offering.
- We deliver anywhere in NSW, Victoria and Queensland, on any shift.
- Our program is designed to fit in with your work patterns..
You will learn skills to:
- meet quality standards
- improve safety
- make quick changeovers
- mistake-proof processes
- effectively problem-solve
- improve communication
- reduce energy use
- improve environmental practices
- reduce waste
- lower inventory holding costs
- create cleaner workspaces
- build teamwork skills
- lower costs of manufacturing
Customised Course Outline
Together with Performance Frameworks, you will select eight units to meet the challenges of your workplace from the list below:
- MCMS200a Apply competitive manufacturing practices
- MCMS201a Sustain process improvements
- MCMC210a Manage the impact of change on own work
- MCMT220a Apply quick changeovers
- MCMT230a Apply cost factors to work processes
- MCMT231a Interpret product costs in terms of customer requirements
- MCMT240a Apply 5S procedures in a manufacturing environment
- MCMT250a Monitor process capability
- MCMT251a Apply quality standards
- MCMT280a Undertake root cause analysis
- MCMT430a Improve cost factors in work processes
- MCMT432a Analyse manual handling processes
- MCMT450a Undertake process capability improvements