- Price: $2750.00
This is a supervisory level course for people who want to gain training in automotive sales principles and techniques.
It gives you an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in occupational health and safety, use and maintenance of workplace tools and equipment, workplace communication and customer relations, workplace numeracy, accessing and retrieving data on computers, presenting and selling stock, applying legal requirements relating to product sales and building customer relations.
You will also develop skills and knowledge required at a supervisory level in the automotive industry in stock control, merchandising, finance, leasing and insurance and meeting customers.
All States and Territories of Australia
To achieve a Certificate IV in Automotive Management, a total of 20 units must be completed.
- AURC472082A Plan and manage compliance with environmental regulations in a workplace or business
- BSBCMN411A Monitor a safe workplace
- AURC363337A Maintain business image
- BSBADM305A Create and use databases
- BSBCMN305A Organise workplace information
- BSBCMN312A Support innovation and change
- WRR15A Maintain and order stock
- WRRLP5B Apply dealership security systems and procedures
- WRRS4B Build relationships with customers
- WRRM6A Create a display for small business
- BSBCMN402A Develop work priorities
- BSBCMN412A Promote innovation and change
- BSBFLM403B Implement effective workplace relationships
- BSBCMN404A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBFLM406B Implement workplace information system
- BSBFLM409B Implement continuous improvement
- BSBFLM412A Promote team effectiveness
- WRR02B Manage sales and service delivery
- WRRPM3B Lead and manage peopel
- WRRPM1B Administer human resources policy