Our ‘Work Safely at Height Refresher' training course is designed for persons who are required to work at height and have not undertaken a full training course within the last 1-2 years. Employee's who work at height should be provided with adequate training to ensure they are using height safety equipment properly. Course Participants will review Height Safety Regulations, Australian Standards and relevant codes of practice.
Participants will also undergo practical instruction in the correct use of height safety equipment. Our instructors can tailor this course to the individual needs of your workplace and focus on your specific needs.
- OH&S Legislation, Height Safety Regulations, Codes Of Practice & Australian Standards
- Correct use of Height Safety Equipment
- Scaffolds, Elevated Working Platforms
- Case Studies from industry
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Hazard Control
- Management & Employee responsibilities
- Fall Arrest Devices
- Safe Ladder Techniques
- Equipment Inspection & Maintenance requirements
- Setting up a fall restraint system
- Emergency Procedures
- Suspension Trauma
- Questions answered
- Public Schedule
- Group Booking - All States and Territories of Australia. Onsite or at an Australian First Aid Training Room. Please contact us for a no obligation quote on training costs.
- Previous Safe Working At Height Training Course Certificate - Safe Working at Height