- Price: $165.00
Our nationally accredited Fire Warden Training program will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace. Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency. Emergencies covered include Fires, Bomb threats, Chemical Incidents and Terrorism.
Our Fire and Safety Trainers can also be booked to act as observers / instructors during your Building Evacuation drills. We will prepare a written report after your drill has finished highlighting suggested areas of improvement.
- Training Requirements
- Investigating the fire / alarm / incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Firefighting Safety Procedures
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Warden Identification
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Co-ordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
- Public Schedule
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories of Australia. Onsite or at a Fire & Safety Australia Training Room. Please contact us for a no obligation quote on training costs.