Our nationally accredited Chief Fire Warden training course is designed for persons who are required to perform the role of Chief or Deputy Chief Fire Warden at your workplace. Participants will develop skills to ascertain the extent of onsite workplace emergencies and supervise evacuation of the workplace. Particular attention will be placed on meeting the requirements of Australian Standard 3745-2002 Emergency Control Organization and procedures for buildings, structures and workplaces and how it applies to all workplaces.
Participants will have an understanding of emergency procedures and will undergo extensive practical drills on controlling workplace emergencies. This Course can be tailored to suit your company's specific requirements.
- Australian Standard 3745 -2002
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Emergency Control Organisation
- Fire Warden Identification & Structure
- Emergencies where evacuation may be required
- Methods of raising the alarm
- Safety Procedures at Fires
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Persons with Disabilities
- Duties & Responsibilities of Chief Fire Wardens
- Command & Control
- Briefing the Emergency Services
- Post-Evacuation Management
- Emergency Procedures
- Human Behaviour
Practical Scenario's will be completed which will utilise your workplace and the emergency evacuation equipment that you have onsite.
Approximately 6-7 hours (1 day). 3 hours for refresher training (1-2yrs)
Written & Practical Assessment
- Public Schedule
- Group Bookings - All States and Territories of Australia. Onsite or at a Fire & Safety Australia Training Room. Please contact us for a no obligation quote on training costs