- Price: $90.00
THHADG03B - RSG is a short course designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to work effectively in a Gaming environment. As with RSA training, the RSG course is an industry training requirement for those employed or seeking employment in Gaming venues.
The Responsible Gaming Service course has been designed by front line industry professionals so that participants are able to develop the skills and knowledge required to detect and if necessary assist a problem gambler. This ensures the necessary steps are taken and information is provided to assist with the professional treatment of gaming addictions.
This course also covers legislative requirements for the application of responsible gaming initiatives as well as under-age gambling concerns and third party involvement.
This program provides you with the accredited Unit of Competency:
THHADG03B - Provide Responsible Gaming Services, and covers the following subjects:
- Problem Gamblers
- Formal Procedures
- State & Territory Legislation
- Counseling Techniques
- Procedures in relation to barring of customers
- Social Impacts
Course Content Includes:
- A profile of the gaming industry
- Relevant legislation, regulations and industry codes of practice, such as; minors, player information, cooling-off periods, self exclusion and 'Problem Gambling Support' programs
- Understanding the principles of harm minimisation
- Defining problem gambling
- Identifying high risk groups
- Appropriate responses to customer requests with information about support services
- Awareness of customers displaying observable signs of distress or seeking assistance, and the most suitable response to be taken in such circumstances
We provide the most current and up to date relevant training from industry professionals who still remain in touch with current trends and practices.
Statements of attainment are issued on successful completion.
The supplier encourages trainees with physical and/ or intellectual disabilities to access training.
Course is offered every Thursday from 10.00am to 12.30pm
113 Cardigan Street, Carlton, VIC 3053
Statement of Attainment for THHADG03B - Provide Responsible Gambling Services