- Price: $95.00
The Responsible Gaming Service course has been designed by front line industry professionals so that participants are able to develop the skills and knowledge required to detect and if necessary assist a problem gambler. This ensures the necessary steps are taken and information is provided to assist with the professional treatment of gaming addictions.
This course also covers legislative requirements for the application of responsible gaming initiatives as well as under-age gambling concerns and third party involvement.
This is a nationally recognised training.
The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RGS) can also be completed in a classroom
- A profile of the gaming industry
- Relevant legislation, regulations and industry codes of practice, such as; minors, player information, cooling-off periods, self exclusion and 'Problem Gambling Support' programmes
- Understanding the principles of harm minimisation
- Defining problem gambling
- Identifying high risk groups
- Appropriate responses to customer requests with information about support services
- Awareness of customers displaying observable signs of distress or seeking assistance, and the most suitable response to be taken in such circumstances.