- Price: $2800.00
Certificate III in Retail Operations is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of those wishing to enter a more specialised role. Those who are undertaking a more specialised role would be responsible for advanced selling and/or merchandising
By implementing Certificates in Retail within your business you will:
- Establish consistent Retail procedures saving you time and money.
- Recognise & update the skills of your existing workforce to ensure they are always able to perform at their peak, in the fast paced world.
- Sustain your workforce's morale and enthusiasm by participating in nationally accredited training.
- Create real results through the application of the training skills, by way of workplace projects developed specifically to fulfil your business needs.
- Recognise & rectify inefficiences within your current IT practices.
The Assessments & Workplace Projects
To achieve the certificate, each participant must submit a variety of workplace projects as a form of assessment. To maximise teh value of the program, all assessments are aligned with ongoing business priorities. For instance, a project could be to write a store procedure manual that can then be used as a common business tool long after the training has been completed.
The Units Covered in the Course
Apply safe working practices
Perform routine houskeeping duties
Work effectively in a retail environment
Communicate in the workplace
Apply point of sale handling procedures
Interact with customers
Operate retail equipment
Perform stock control procedures
Sell products & services
Build relationships with customers
Profile a retail market
Maintain & Order stock
**Integrity Business College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:21739) this course is a national recognised qualification.