- Price: $4495.00
This qualification is separated into two distinct areas of operation, Food and Beverage and Rooms Division.
Certificate III represents a qualification of the skilled operator who applies a broad range of competencies within a more varied work context, possibly providing technical advice and support to a team including having team leader responsibilities. The qualification will help the graduate to intimately understand and have the knowledge and skills to work in the following areas of a hotel, resort, restaurant, etc.
|Admissions:||Completed the Australian Year 11 or equivalent|
|Intakes:||February, April, July and October|
|English Requirements:||IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (for international students)|
|Special Admissions:||Mature age students with satisfactory industry experience|
|Futher Study:||Certificate IV in Hospitality (Supervisions)
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Hospitality Management
The AQF Descriptor for this Certificate is:
The worker will normally be engaged in a workplace in which they:
- demonstrate some relevant theoretical knowledge;
- apply a range of well-developed skills;
- apply known solutions to a variety of predictable problems;
- perform processes that require a range of well-developed skills where some discretion and judgement is required;
- interpret available information using discretion and judgement;
- take responsibility for their own outputs in work and learning;
- take limited responsibility for the output of others.