This training programme may be completed through classroom, blended or distance learning.
This training programme may be free with an Australian Work Skills Voucher.
- THHCOR01B Work with colleagues & customers
- THHCOR02B Work in a socially diverse environment
- THHCOR03B Follow health, safety and security procedures
- THTTCO01B Develop and update hospitality industry knowledge
- THHGHS01B Follow workplace hygiene procedures
- THHBKA01B Organise and prepare food
- THHBKA02B Present food
- THHBKA03B Receive and store kitchen supplies
- THHBKA04B Clean and maintain kitchen premises
- THHBCC01B Use basic methods of cookery
- THHCCH01A Prepare, cook and serve food (holistic unit)
Five (5) units, with at least three (3) from one or more of the cookery-related areas of the Hospitality Training Package.
- Commercial Cookery (THHBCC02 – 10B)
- Commercial Catering (THHBCAT02 – 6B)
Remaining units may be selected from other sections of the Hospitality Training Package or any relevant endorsed Training Package.
In all cases selection of electives must be guided by the job outcome sought, local industry requirements and the characteristics of this qualification (as per the AQF descriptors).
Certificate II in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations)
Pathways to higher qualifications in Hospitality or Commercial Cookery.
The Good Taste Company encourages trainees with physical and/ or intellectual disabilities to access training.