- Price: $199.00
Food Safety Supervisors is designed for managers and supervisors of staff involved in food service and preparation. * Upon successful completion you will receive a “Certificate of Attainment” as required under the Victorian Food Act 1984.
Training is conducted by professional trainers, using hands on exercises and user practise to consolidate concepts.
- Prevent, alleviate and recognise hazards associated with handling food, both incoming and outgoing from your premises
- Communicate your Food Safety Plan
- Implement the plan and address problems
- Develop good hygiene practices
- Manage cleaning, pest control, waste disposal and chemical storage