- Price: $125.00
This 1-day course conducted both in a City Pub and our purpose built training bar takes you through the essentials of how to be a Bar Tender.
This course is recognised by industry, and employers. After completion you will have the skills and confidence to seek work in venues such as pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, café’s and function centers.
Our trainers are industry professionals who will teach you the essential skills of bar operations in a fun-learning environment.
The 1-day course covers
- Workplace expectations and qualifications
- Legislation (OH&S, RSA, RCG, ...)
- Product knowledge, bar equipment, stock control
- Bar cleaning, customer service & types of bars
- Pouring spirits & mixed drinks including postmix
- Bar opening & closing procedures
- Beer pouring - individual & multi pour - real beer!
- Cellar principles and walk through
Sydney - every Wednesday and Saturday
Brookvale - every 2nd Friday
6 hours. Participants must wear closed shoes to the course. You will be mixing & pouring real beer & drinks.
1 form of Photo ID is required to be shown on the day of course. NOTE: You MUST be at least 18 years old to attend this course. Suitable ID includes:
- Drivers Licence
- NSW RTA Photo ID Card
- Proof of Age Card