- Price: $495.00
In this course, students will create a fluid designed website and add dynamic features to make it engaging to the users.
- Public Schedule - Melbourne
- Group Bookings - all States and Territories Across Australia
This course is designed for students with fundamental competency in using Expression Web for designing web pages and adding content and simple functionalities into them, and who need the skills to use Expression Web to design a website with enhanced functionality and usability.
Microsoft Expression Web 2007 - Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create the layout of a website.
- create and manage layers.
- design forms to submit and retrieve data from a database.
- use frames to link and display several pages of web content within a single browser window.
- work with XML to create and display data from an XML database.
- use Expression Web to collaborate on website development and design in a workgroup environment.
Lesson 1: Creating the Layout of a Website
- Create a CSS Layout
- Modify a Layout
- Create the Master Page
Lesson 2: Working with Layers
- Create Layers
- Set Layer Styles
- Manage Multiple Layers
- Assign Behaviors to Layers
Lesson 3: Working with Forms
- Create a Form
- Set Validation Parameters for Form Controls
- Display Database Data on a Web Page
- Create a Login Page using the Login Controls
- Enhance Form Design
Lesson 4: Designing Web Pages Using Frames
- Create a Frames Page
- Edit Display Properties of a Frame
- Add Hyperlinks to a Frames Page
- Add an Inline Frame
Lesson 5: Working with XML
- Create an XML File
- Display XML Data on a Web Page
- Display RSS Feeds on a Web Page
Lesson 6: Managing Workgroup Development
- Create a Workgroup
- Work with Workflow Reports
- Manage Files with Source Control